For a one-time visit to Mexico for tourism purposes, Ukrainians need an e-visa to Mexico. If you have an American visa, then visit Mexico on an American visa.
According to A2zgov, with an e-visa, you can only visit Mexico by air. In cases where it is planned to cross the border by land, then a visa to Mexico for Ukrainians is required, which is issued at the embassy.
An electronic visa to Mexico for Ukrainians gives permission to stay in the country for 180 days in one visit and must be issued no earlier than 30 days before entry. In addition to a printed visa, to enter the country, you need a foreign passport valid for at least six months from the date of entry. An electronic permit can only be obtained by Ukrainian citizens born in Ukraine.
As for the visa issued through the Embassy of Mexico, the following documents are required for its issuance:
- A completed application form;
- Foreign passport, copies of the first page and all pages with marks;
- 1 photo for documents 3.5 x 4.5;
- Certificate from the place of work;
- Documents that confirm the availability of financial resources: the presence of money in a bank account and the movement of funds, if any, copies of real estate ownership, etc.;
- Travel voucher or invitation;
- Flights to Mexico and back.
The cost of such a visa for tourists to Mexico is $40 and is submitted personally by the tourist at the Mexican Embassy.