From minutes Hugo Barra has officially announced the new Xiaomi Mi 2 Pad, an Android tablet of last generation that does a miracle at the level of technical characteristics but which do not really miss anything and is a candidate to be one of Android tablets more balanced price/quality ratio.
Aesthetically it is similar to the previous model with a simple, linear design and aluminum enclosure. Inside beats the heart of the latest generation intel Atom family and X 5.
Technical characteristics Xiaomi I Pad 2:
- -Intel Atom processor (14nm process), Quad-core X 5-Z8500, 2.24 GHz
- -2 GB dual-channel RAM LPDDR3, 16/64 gigs internal storage
- -Full metal body, black and champagne gold
- -2048 x 1536 7.9-inch IPS display, resolution, 326PPI
- -6190mAh battery, 5V/2A fast charging
- -8MP rear camera (f/2.0), 1080 p video recording, 5MP front room 75° wide-angle
- -ac dual-band 802.11 WiFi, Bluetooth 4.1
- -USB Type-C port
- -Color & 7 features: color temp MIUI enhancement, reading mode, smart button deactivation (when holding both sides of tablets)
- -322 grams with included tablet cover
- -16 GB at RMB 999, 64 gigs at 1299 RMB
As you can see this is a complete product and price, for the Chinese market amounts to about 150 € for the 16 GB and 190 € for the variant 64 gigs.