Learn where to buy coconut water easily across the country. From large surfaces to biological spaces, the options are many.
From being a good source of hydration to being an excellent antioxidant, to its importance in the regulation of intestinal transit and its antioxidant function, is really a good option to include in the day to day.
If you have not tried it, here you can know where to buy coconut water as well as various ways to use it as well as a simple drink.
Adding in the shakes before training is a good idea, but we give some more healthy suggestions that you can try and delight yourself with.
WHERE TO BUY COCONUT WATER
If you have had a hard time knowing where to buy coconut water, here are several solutions to your problem:
- Bio coconut water in the Continent – € 2.65, 500ml
- Bio Coconut Water in the Barn – € 2.25, 500ml
- Coconut water in Jumbo – € 1.10, 300ml
- Coconut water bio in Nutritienda – 1L, € 5.99
AND DRINKING THE WATER DIRECTLY FROM THE COCONUT?
You can choose to buy the prepared drink or let yourself be carried away by the Brazilian spirit and enjoy drinking the water directly from the fruit. That way you are absolutely certain that it is as natural as possible.
HOW TO CHOOSE COCONUT?
There are some precautions you can take to make sure you are choosing the right coconut to drink the water:
- Shake the coconut close to the ear and you should hear the water inside, and the best ones are clearly the ones with the most water.
- You can choose to hit with a coin in the bark, and if it has a shrill sound, it means that it has water. If it’s hollow, do not buy it.
- Green ones are best because they are not yet developed and have more water.
- Avoid those who have the shell with spots or cracks
- Opt for those who have peel with small brown spots because it means that the water tastes good. But if the bark is too brown, you may already have little water.
- Drink the water as soon as you open the coconut to avoid acidity.
HOW TO OPEN THE COCONUT?
After you buy it, you will have to open it the right way to delight yourself with the water.
- Rinse the coconut well and then dry
- With a knife, cut the top of the coconut to make it easier to get inside with the next cut
- Slightly cut the bark in the surrounding areas
- With the knife, open a small hole in the top of the coconut (just enough to fit a straw or pour the water into a glass
BENEFITS OF COCONUT WATER
Coconut water is not only tasty, but its consumption brings several health benefits. You can know some of them here:
Coconut water is a good source of minerals like iron, potassium, copper and folic acid .
In this way, it not only helps to hydrate during the practice of physical activity and replenish the minerals we lose, but also contributes to muscle toning and recovery.
2. STRENGTHENS THE IMMUNE SYSTEM
Being rich in vitamin C , coconut water stimulates the production of white blood cells, the cells responsible for fighting the foreign bodies that attack the body.
In addition, it also increases the antibodies present in the body.
Thus, coconut water contributes to a strengthened immune system and to prevent diseases from appearing.
Coconut water is also a good source of vitamins A , B and E . These nutrients have an antioxidant function, helping to eliminate toxins from the body through the urine and thus improving the liver and kidney systems.
In addition they are important vitamins to prevent premature aging of the skin and strengthen the bones and teeth.
It helps to maintain a youthful and healthy appearance.
Without needing any kind of aficionado sugars, coconut water is naturally sweet and therefore a good source of healthy energy.
You can even include it in shakes before going to work, which will certainly be delicious. It is still rich in potassium, an important nutrient for muscles by avoiding cramps and muscle spasms.
But in addition it is also important for helping to replenish glycogen in the body, a combination of glucose molecules that immediately provides energy to muscles.
Coconut water is still a good source of energy for helping replenish minerals that we lose when practicing any physical exercise.