Foscam has recently launched its website our site where it is possible to set up cameras to view them remotely. In this document we will explain step by step how to add camera Foscam-cloud to record cloud or view them from any computer.
Add cameras from securitypology.com
- Go to the web www.securitypology.com or can be accessed from the portal in Spanish our site.
If you don’t have an account at Foscam Cloud click on “Register now” to register an account.
When you first access the web you will need to install a plugin
- Click on “Add New Device” to add an IP camera
- If the camera to add series FosBaby click on “FosBaby Series”, in case another type of HD cameras, click on “Network Camera”
Please note you can only add HD Foscam cameras.
- The installation process is similar in both models. Taking as an example “Network camera”, i.e. it is not a Fosbaby model in the camera and the Router are installed on the same local network can use the
function “Scan LAN”
Please click the camera you want to add from the list and click “Next”
- If the camera is on another network or camera not allow DDNS Setup enter “Manually” to add the camera.
- Type the user name and password for access to the camera and click “Next”.
- If the camera is in the same local network and do not need to configure via WiFi in this time select “Continue wired connection” and click on “Next”
- If you have the WiFi settings, select “set up WI-FI connection”, and select the name of your WiFi network. Finally enter the password for your WiFi network.
- After that you can add your camera Foscam-Cloud service
- Click on “Confirm” , to see “Live” video
If you need more information to add your camera, at this link you can see a video with the overall process.
If you need more information about how to configure this service do not hesitate to leave us a message in this blog or check the website of Foscam from where you can download more information for your configuration.